Trescal offers an asset management service exclusively tailored and dedicated to your test and measurement instruments.
Our online asset management software tool offers different levels of operational control. Choose level one for instrument inventory, history control, calibration and maintenance management or Level Two for a more advanced capability to manage asset availability and the costs of deployment and ownership.
There are two levels of this software tool currently available:
Complimentary, base-level software available to all Trescal customers 24/7. Features include:
- • Equipment Status Inquiries – i.e., identify calibration, repair, outsourced, shipped status, etc.
- • Equipment Shipping Documents – save, generate, and electronically schedule pick-ups
- • Electronic Document Storage System (DocSS) – retrieve and download equipment certificates of calibration, data sheets, shippers, invoices, payments, and historical data
- • Financial Reporting – compile informative reporting of calibration expenditures monthly or year-to-date. Reports include the PO #, invoice date, invoice amount, and payment
- • Equipment Due Notice Report – query date-range based equipment due for calibration
- • Automated OOT Notification
Available with an initial set-up/configuration fee and a modest monthly maintenance fee. Training for the software’s capabilities is included. All Level One features are incorporated along with the following:
- • Automated Bar Code Equipment & Recipient “Check in / Check out”
- • Out of Tolerance instrument recall and uploading impact analysis or Non-Conformance reports
- • Owner, Recipient, and Location Configurability
- • Automated e-mail Equipment Due Notice (with escalation process)
- • Add and Update Equipment Inventory List
- • Asset Utilization Reports
- • Configurable Security Settings