Trescal (Australia) is looking for his/her new team member in Queensland. Join an amazing team in our new facility located in Brisbane suburbs.
The responsibilities of this role include performing a wide variety of calibration and repair services including:
- Mechanical Testing
- Heat & Temperature Testing
- Electrical Testing
The work carried out by Trescal Australia is a mixture of in-house and on-site calibrations.
- Prior calibration experience in any of the following domains / fields would be highly advantageous in being a successful candidate for the role:
Force – Compression & Tension
Balances and Mass
Dimensional, Calipers, Dial Gauges etc..
Pressure, Temperature & Heat
- Previous calibration in a NATA accredited laboratory would be highly desirable.
- Full Queensland Driver’s Licence and clean driving record.
- MS Office proficient.
- Professional presentation and approach to the job, colleagues and clients.
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work autonomously on a day to day basis and manage time effectively.
- Reliable, committed and highly motivated to providing a quality service.
- The successful candidate must have full working rights within Australia.
If you are interested in this role and your experience aligns with the requirements of the role, you can send an email with your Resume and a Cover Letter to email@example.com.
You can also use your Seek profile and apply directly by clicking here.