Over time, physical standards were replaced by fundamental mathematical constants to ensure their reliability. These developments were a real revolution for metrology in its continuous search for consistency.
This is precisely why Trescal has forged close ties with major European projects such as:
- the European Metrology Program for Innovation and Research (EMPIR)
- and partnerships with national laboratories such as the Danish National Institute of Metrology for which it is the national reference laboratory for alternative current/radiofrequency.
Trescal invests each year in:
- technological and standard developments
- technical trainings
- as well as implementing new technical and IT processes.
A DEDICATED DEPARTMENT
Trescal has created a dedicated innovation department divided into three pillars
(standardisation, asset management, automation).
Every year, Trescal innovates in new robots such as:
- Gauge Block robots
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
which have made daily work routines easier.
Discover our Virtual Lab – soon on this website!